The Classic Home
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Pure Classic - A classy number for the lover of a classic home.
- “Homesteads: The Story of New Zealand's Grand Country Houses" Book - A stunning tribute to the grand homes built by New Zealand's pioneering pastoralists, Homesteads shares a remarkable legacy of this country's rural heritage. These houses are among some of the country's most iconic, many of them surrounded by equally notable gardens, and all still lived in today. Jane Ussher's evocative photographs capture the unique character and architectural diversity of each homestead, while Debra Millar explores the stories that have shaped these landmark rural properties through generations. Featured homesteads include Mount Peel Station, Longbeach Estate, Terrace Station, Surrey Hills and Blue Cliffs Station in Canterbury; Gwavas Garden and Oruawharo in Hawke's Bay; Merchiston Station and Pukemarama Station in Manawatu; Puketiti Station on the North Island's remote East Coast; and Kuriheka Estate in Otago. This is a book that showcases an extraordinary range of architecture, interiors and gardens, and brings the past into the present day
- These Forge Salad Servers will become a coveted part of your cutlery repertoire. The modern utensils are designed in New Zealand by 3D Designer Nikolai Sorensen and handcrafted from solid brass
- Washed Cotton Tea Towel is part of our Città Essentials collection. The range features timeless staples for everyday living 50x70cm Available in Navy, Olive or Grey
- George & Edi Fig Hand Cream - Lightly perfumed like plump ripe figs with bittersweet green leaves and notes of blackcurrant which create a hint of the mediterranean on a scorching afternoon. Hydrating, rich cream containing apricot oil, shea butter and kiwi seed oil 75g tube
- George & Edi Triple Milled Perfumed Soap Fig - Full of lather for a daily fragrance ritual 120g
Packaged in our Signature Gift Box with a gift card.