Enjoy the serenity
Allow your Mother to enjoy the serenity.
Light a beautiful candle, enjoy champagne bears and pinot jelly on her favourite platter with gorgeous brass serving spoon. A night of serenity !
* George & Edi Soy Candle Vanilla & Anais - This is no ordinary vanilla fragrance with it's magical blend of white florals, exotic spices, old leather and vetiver on a base od irritable sweet vanilla.50 hrs burn time approx.
* Forge Condiment Spoon will become a coveted part of your cutlery repertoire. The modern utensil is designed in New Zealand by 3D Designer Nikolai Sorensen and handcrafted from solid brass.
* Take It Off - makeup removal cloth -Removes all traces of makeup with just warm water. Towels are made from the finest threads of polyester, where each thread is one hundred times thinner than a human hair. When woven together, they create a surface area significantly larger than that of traditional fibres, allowing them to attach themselves to the most microscopic specks of dirts and oils, and absorb them gently from your skin. 36X18cm
* Cheddar & poppyseed wafer - The perfect addition to any platter 120g
* The Vineyard, Pinot Noir quince jelly is a special condiment. This Award Winning jelly was a finalist in 2017 Outstanding NZ food producer awards and a finalist in the 2018 Inspire NZ artisan awards. Both the fragrant quince and early pickings of the Pinot Noir grapes are hand selected from Mt Barker and Aitken's Folly Vineyard, Wanaka. The marriage of sun-drenched land and human hand made make for a delicious, sustainable, sweet or savoury jelly. Enjoy with Beef, Pork, Lamb, Dark chocolate, Cheese, A dollop in the jus, Glaze the ham and even on the Christmas Pavlova. A Chef's secret! 290gm
Packaged with care in a Signature Two Roads Gift Box with a hand written card with your personalised message